Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC Infinity has all kinds of enviable automation gear. Some of it only works with their lights, pumps, fans.

You know how these things $tack up. DWC is reminding me of that! Maybe I will win a lottery?
That's why I've got the inkbird ones. They'll work with anything that turns on by a plug, so you can use stuff you've already got or have more options for the stuff. Exhaust fan and humidifier hooked to 1 and A/C and heater hooked to another. Eventually I'll upgrade to the digital automated stuff, but I'm still one piece at a time

AC Infinity has all kinds of enviable automation gear. Some of it only works with their lights, pumps, fans.

You know how these things $tack up. DWC is reminding me of that! Maybe I will win a lottery?
They do I got alot of $ today in this and ac infinity does make everything to control your environment....which I own....

Speaking of rotten smells, @Hog_M@Gundy you start that Chen D yet?
Not yet, probably this fall! But, definitely planning on needing a brand new carbon filter lest my neighbors wonder what the hell died in my house, lol 😆
But these Dread Bread from Bodhi Ive got is definitely giving off some rotten Mango funk from the Columbian Mango Biche

Not yet, probably this fall! But, definitely planning on needing a brand new carbon filter lest my neighbors wonder what the hell died in my house, lol 😆
But these Dread Bread from Bodhi Ive got is definitely giving off some rotten Mango funk from the Columbian Mango Biche
Same bud! this Za Mango 🥭 smells rotten...lol 😋 super stank....taste smooth and great smoke...
20230717_103903.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back