Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's our shop dog Lucy. Shes good company, sat on the roof smokin with her for a couple hours

Dogs are Better than girlfriends because........................................:eyebrows:..they Listen More....Moan Less....and they don't want half your joint...........

:yeah: #JustSayin .......

:pighug: You got an Plans for the weekend.......?

Hey @Lil Dab what was that honeybee banger u showed with the dish in the center of bottom? I am soaking bong and gonna grab a new banger later but want a bit nicer then what came with mine! I toasted it a ways back but been too lazy to drive across town to replace it! :shrug::rofl:
View attachment 1635452

Shows how nasty them drip diamond thingies were that it left all that black nasty residue that i then toasted onto the glass with my amateur torch skills! :doh::crying:

It doesn’t have a dish it has a raised center but any of the seamless ones are nice. The raised center one has a flat rim which seals better with a spinner cap most there other ones are a bevel rim and seal better with a ball cap

@Lil Dab ...over sleeping and low mood hit me before symtoms really showed this morning and I felt like crap....I Wonder if the low mood and over sleeping are Part of it..........:pass:

Gonna be Fun in LS if everyone gets that.............:headbang:........I'll be sitting in here with a blow pipe and dab dipped darts............

View attachment 1635467

Time for everyone to Up their Meds...........:pass:

Probably part of it and it’s the season. I stay up on my meds promise :baked:

1696026845379.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back