Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230929_145232653.jpg
IMG_20230929_145243434_HDR.jpg

@Hotfire i got a $100 bill with your name on it if u name your next kid “Trichome”! 1st or middle name makes no difference! Either would work! :eyebrows::pighug::crying:
I just had a brilliant fucking idea buddy! If its a girl u could name her Amber Trichome Hotfire! :headbang::woohoo1::toke:

If it’s a boy u could be edgy and name him Hazy Trichome or something along them lines! :d5:

1696017953556.gif

Last edited:
Hey @Lil Dab what was that honeybee banger u showed with the dish in the center of bottom? I am soaking bong and gonna grab a new banger later but want a bit nicer then what came with mine! I toasted it a ways back but been too lazy to drive across town to replace it! :shrug::rofl:
image.jpg

Shows how nasty them drip diamond thingies were that it left all that black nasty residue that i then toasted onto the glass with my amateur torch skills! :doh::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Live stoners.

Cool rainy weather put a damper on my day but a visit to the Post Office put a smile on my face....:biggrin:View attachment 1635400
Oh yeah, dabbing Black Fire right now. I am barely able to type :rofl: :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back