Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy ....thank you for the reps :thanks: . I would like to know if you were involved with the breeding of Russian Dragon. It is a parent of one of Laughing Hyena's offerings. I know the Purple Jem is a parent in his Purple Domina strain but wasn't sure if the dragon was yours as well. I am trying to find some of your genetics here in Canada but this and Mephisto's 24 Carat is all I have found so far.

Day 27 for these beasts. Just a little bondage session with some tie downs.

Seed Stockers - Wedding Glue on the right
Jean-O Genetics - Rootbeer Float S2 on the left

View attachment 1635355View attachment 1635356View attachment 1635357
Thanks @JM Jean-O has some great stuff. I haven't grown the Rootbeer Float yet but a couple of the folks here have. I grew a Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble and Blueberry CheezeCake recently and I've been happy with the results.

20230630_063536.jpg

@Mossy ....thank you for the reps :thanks: . I would like to know if you were involved with the breeding of Russian Dragon. It is a parent of one of Laughing Hyena's offerings. I know the Purple Jem is a parent in his Purple Domina strain but wasn't sure if the dragon was yours as well. I am trying to find some of your genetics here in Canada but this and Mephisto's 24 Carat is all I have found so far.
Check out gnome automatics. A bunch of his stuff is based off @Mossy work. Should be pretty easy to find in Canada

Check out gnome automatics. A bunch of his stuff is based off @Mossy work. Should be pretty easy to find in Canada
Gotta find a Canadian seed bank cuz pretty sure up there its mondo legal on the growing/smoking side but i believe u are technically supposed to acquire the genetics from in country!

Glad you got away @Lil Dab :pighug:....Nala looks Happy....

How you feeling now......?

Did I notice you oversleeping and low mood before the symptoms came on.....?....:pass:

Feeling better still little congested but other wise ok. And yes been oversleeping and low mood for some time now thank you :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back