Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup yup! This weekend is our neighborhood garage sale so moms setting up tent and table in driveway like last year! At least no car loading for this one just drag down the driveway! :thumbsup:

Perfect.......get Brownie Points..........not too much Effort.....Win..win....... :bighug:

At children's hospital in hollywood for my son's appointment took some pics on the way down here for you guys!
1000011758.jpg

1000011756.jpg

1000011755.jpg

1000011754.jpg

1000011748.jpg

1000011746.jpg

1000011742.jpg

1000011740.jpg

My bad I tried keeping my distance but I guess not far enough sorry :oops1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad you got away @Lil Dab :pighug:....Nala looks Happy....

How you feeling now......?

Did I notice you oversleeping and low mood before the symptoms came on.....?....:pass:

@Mossy thank you! Just a routine check up with the trach doctor. They are putting a scope down his trach every few months to make sure he is healing the right way. Lots of small steps in order to get the trach out and him off the vent. In the last few months he's able to be off the vent longer and longer. He's off mostly all day now and only uses it to sleep. Just has a little cap on his trach that let's him speak during the day.

@Mossy thank you! Just a routine check up with the trach doctor. They are putting a scope down his trach every few months to make sure he is healing the right way. Lots of small steps in order to get the trach out and him off the vent. In the last few months he's able to be off the vent longer and longer. He's off mostly all day now and only uses it to sleep. Just has a little cap on his trach that let's him speak during the day.

Bless him...and you......:karmacloud:...hard on everyone in the family when a child is sick...........:pighug:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back