Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG
Day 35

Screenshot_2023-09-29-17-19-56-693.jpg

Happy Friday Stoners!
:pass:

And yes been oversleeping and low mood for some time now thank you :pass:

@Lil Dab ...over sleeping and low mood hit me before symtoms really showed this morning and I felt like crap....I Wonder if the low mood and over sleeping are Part of it..........:pass:

Gonna be Fun in LS if everyone gets that.............:headbang:........I'll be sitting in here with a blow pipe and dab dipped darts............

blowpipe.gif

Time for everyone to Up their Meds...........:pass:

@Mossy ....thank you for the reps :thanks: . I would like to know if you were involved with the breeding of Russian Dragon. It is a parent of one of Laughing Hyena's offerings. I know the Purple Jem is a parent in his Purple Domina strain but wasn't sure if the dragon was yours as well. I am trying to find some of your genetics here in Canada but this and Mephisto's 24 Carat is all I have found so far.

It is Possible @Buzzard ...Russian Dragon was one of mine..... :pass: ......it Sounds as if he is working with someone who had my crosses.....but without knowing Who....I'm just guessing............

What is in Mephs 24 Carat.......?......I haven't seen Meph step out into anything but their own in house crosses..........:headbang:

What is in Mephs 24 Carat.......?......I haven't seen Meph step out into anything but their own in house crosses..........:headbang:
Sour Boggle (BOG Seeds) x Breeding Auto Purple Indica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back