Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab ...over sleeping and low mood hit me before symtoms really showed this morning and I felt like crap....I Wonder if the low mood and over sleeping are Part of it..........:pass:

Gonna be Fun in LS if everyone gets that.............:headbang:........I'll be sitting in here with a blow pipe and dab dipped darts............

View attachment 1635467

Time for everyone to Up their Meds...........:pass:
Kid came home from school today not feeling good and coughing his ass off

This is what's rumored to be your offspring @Mossy

Yeah @JP1 ...?.....Cheers...I hadn't heard that one..........:biggrin:...I was sat here scratching my head..........

Stand still long enough you get Blamed for everything here.........:crying:

I'm not sure what @Buzzard is chasing.....but the closest to Originals is @FullDuplex 's girls.......I Know where they came from.....they are Pedigree...:dragon2:...

Yeah @JP1 ...?.....Cheers...I hadn't heard that one..........:biggrin:...I was sat here scratching my head..........

Stand still long enough you get Blamed for everything here.........:crying:

I'm not sure what @Buzzard is chasing.....but the closest to Originals is @FullDuplex 's girls.......I Know where they came from.....they are Pedigree...:dragon2:...
Seen that rumor more then a few times around the Internet. And they use that 24k in a bunch of their early strains. Supposed to be one of their best. I recommended gnome to him, but might be a little tough finding it in Canada...

The Gnome Rocks!! Witcher's' Creek. Chopped dried and curing. Needs more time but I snuck a piece. YUMMY!
This is the one I'm going for. The other phenotype was much taller and did get some heavy yellowing towards the end. So, I guess my personal breeding mission is to get rid of the yellowing type. Fun times ahead!
20230923_090608.jpg

Dogs are Better than girlfriends because........................................:eyebrows:..they Listen More....Moan Less....and they don't want half your joint...........

:yeah: #JustSayin .......

:pighug: You got an Plans for the weekend.......?
Besides thinkin about gettin a dog ?:pighug:

Pretty much been cleaning while my aunt is by her gfs
Idk im a bit of a powder keg right now, tryna stay away from ppl
Unless you wanna stay in eat ice cream n watch our stories til you feel better?
giphy (45).gif

Long Story short Purple Ryder was JEM by another name ... :headbang: ......

Cheers....:headbang:....have a great weekend......:bighug:

are u still up-? :rofl: jus got back from an unexpected bonus lake trip with silleedawg....will have picz up by the time u get up & get on again, lol :smokeit: ppp

Besides thinkin about gettin a dog ?:pighug:

Pretty much been cleaning while my aunt is by her gfs
Idk im a bit of a powder keg right now, tryna stay away from ppl
Unless you wanna stay in eat ice cream n watch our stories til you feel better?View attachment 1635476
I'm getting a tortoise. That way I'll die first, and he can be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back