Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gnome Rocks!! Witcher's' Creek. Chopped dried and curing. Needs more time but I snuck a piece. YUMMY!
This is the one I'm going for. The other phenotype was much taller and did get some heavy yellowing towards the end. So, I guess my personal breeding mission is to get rid of the yellowing type. Fun times ahead!
View attachment 1635475
What day did you chop? I have some I want to run soon, they are claimed to be fast but what do you think?
This one looks almost identical to my starfox & mothman with the deep purple. The moth is strong in this one. And hows the nose? Is it blueberry and acetone like the description? Or is it mute like my starfox & mothman?

What day did you chop? I have some I want to run soon, they are claimed to be fast but what do you think?
This one looks almost identical to my starfox & mothman with the deep purple. The moth is strong in this one. And hows the nose? Is it blueberry and acetone like the description? Or is it mute like my starfox & mothman?
That was day 77. I've had a cold this week, so I have no nose for nose. Also, it still needs to cure at least a week. Very sticky and I can smell a bit of new rubber ball. Acetone?
They do look similar. I like the three foot model. It fits in the tent better.

is it mute

1623412594365.png
:rofl: :pighug: ppp

Besides thinkin about gettin a dog ?:pighug:

:pighug:

Pretty much been cleaning while my aunt is by her gfs

Saves being Supervised..........:pass:...

Idk im a bit of a powder keg right now, tryna stay away from ppl

Hmmm.....Altered mood...have you been Sleeping longer than Normal.......?...................:doc3:.....

Unless you wanna stay in eat ice cream n watch our stories til you feel better?

That'll do me........:headbang:....

When hubby went out before he said be sure to put fresh underwear on incase I have to take you to hospital when I get back.....:crying:

Cheeky Twat....:biggrin:...

That was day 77. I've had a cold this week, so I have no nose for nose. Also, it still needs to cure at least a week. Very sticky and I can smell a bit of new rubber ball. Acetone?
They do look similar. I like the three foot model. It fits in the tent better.
Right on thank you! I always fondle the sugar leaves to get smells throughout the grow i cant wait till cure:rofl: Starfox and mothman had a chocolate smell but by harvest it didn't smell like anything.
1000011800.png

are u still up-?

It's just 1.30am..... :biggrin: ...me chest is so bad I'm going to keep myself awake coughing....I'm better sat up.....:pass:...until I fall over......

jus got back from an unexpected bonus lake trip with silleedawg....will have picz up by the time u get up & get on again,

Excellent.......:headbang:.....I Might still be here......:crying:...

I gotta Try to get some sleep....we are supposed to be going for breafast on the beach tomorrow......:coffee2:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back