Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Zactly..........:d5:......coz it Stirs Memories........takes us back to that Time....

IMO....we Appreciate all music......until we Stop Listening to it...........when things like kids and full time work knock you outta the Loop.....

Then you get stuck in the Music Timewarp.....Music Cocoon.....

Goo........:pighug:...you know what me Dad used to say.....?.....that bloody yeah..yeah...yeah music.........:eyebrows:..he was Talking about the Beatles....:crying:

Progression......:biggrin:

Old Age...cough..cough............ #JustSayin ......

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I was out and about yesterday, driving in Da Crown and listening to the radio. They switched to cover a football game. A couple of clicks and Patsy Cline was coming through the radio! Now, how can you turn off Patsy Cline? what a voice!

Afternoon @WildBill ..............:bighug:... #SharingOne

How's the Kitties.....?.....................
My feline kitties are doing great! One of the three newest kittens, still will not have anything to do with me. Not a thing! She will stay off at a distance while I put out the food and everybody else is surrounding me. I'm quite sure it's a female.
Bubba, one of the three newest kittens and the only male, Will let me pick him up and flip him on his back and rub his belly. He is chill!

My Cannabis Kitties are a mixed bag! I have issues with Bloodstone. auto regs. I think I may have only one or two females out of the bunch that I planted, but that's not really the issue.

At 16 days I can see males. Mail parts are for me at the very tip and top of the plant. To me that seems odd! :face:
And it's just not that tent either. There are two in my 2X4 tent and there is a solo different plant in the small tent. Bloodstone is the only one I seem to have problems with. The Earthbox Junior Girls are in high gear now and about to kick it in overdrive.
Speaking of overdrive, I hope Knows Candy Doesn't get pulled over for speeding!:eyebrows::crying:

That girl is going at it Hard core!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: I think I can say she started her raging about 4 days ago. I topped her yesterday and she's a great deal bigger this morning. I got a feeling she's going to rage like this all the way through mid flower. Especially in this 20 gallon pot. It may have just been purely timing, but I'm beginning to believe that the application of root wise I did three days ago has had a influence on the vigor of the girls. I had applied it just before lights out at 6:00 PM. It was a full gallon each for a 20 gallon pot and a 15 gallon pot. when I checked the girls in the morning there was a marked difference in the perkiness of all the girls that it was applied to.
Anyway I can only assume that something in the environment cod's bloodstone to show sex, damn males, at that early of an age. That this doesn't seem normal to me. The problem is I don't know what the condition was that caused it. No other issues in any of the other girls in any of the other tents. Nothing out of the ordinary in the environment or in the media. Temperature in humidity have been fine with a VPD of less than one. The light hasn't been too strong.

I'm at a loss at what could have caused it. it may be normal too. I just don't know. I only have one female pretty much for sure and it's in the small tent Now the bad thing about it is that the one standout male He is in the same pot as the female. There might be a viable male in the 2X 4 tent.

I've got my. Regular send the update to do come so I'll post pictures of them. Maybe someone can give me some input.

I'm quite sure it's a female.

:biggrin:

Bubba, one of the three newest kittens and the only male, Will let me pick him up and flip him on his back and rub his belly. He is chill!

catandmou.jpg

At 16 days I can see males. Mail parts are for me at the very tip and top of the plant. To me that seems odd!

Yeah...get me a decent quality close up please..........I had a Strange looked like a hermie on the DC crosses that wasnt...so I'd apprecaite a look......

Female to Male.....?.. the one that Fooled me was a Male tat Looked as if it got Pistils right in the top of the flower bud.

I Trashed quite a few until I stuck it under the scope one day and found out it was a stilleto Leaf......:pass:...

Bloodstone is the only one I seem to have problems with.

It Happens..........:pass:...I've grown Bloodstone...only a few........but I haven't heard of a hermie problem.........but Hell....years ago.......:pass:...and I'm a #stoners

@BCBudlady might know more uptodate info.......?....:headbang:

Anyway I can only assume that something in the environment cod's bloodstone to show sex, damn males, at that early of an age. That this doesn't seem normal to me.

Hang on.....just showing Males at 16 days...not hermies....?....

I'd say Bloodstone and a lot of the Hertitage Autos.......That would be quite Normal......:headbang:...

Afternoon @NORBY :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:.. how is your Sunday going...?
Alls good on this fine Sunday.
Just sowed the seeds for my new grow and were in the process of negotiating the terms for a 30 acre forested area to graze our horses. Its an amazing place.
just waiting on that call any minute now to hear back from the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back