Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1634212

Hubby was taking a friend to the farmers coop the other day.............he said is there anything you want.....aye...just 20 onion plants for over winter......

they definitely saw him coming....... :crying: ...they are the worst onions I've seen from there....and half of them are dead...:doh:......they must have been laughing getting rid of them.....sigh.....:pass:

I still can't Believe that hubby actually bought them............:crying:.....

ur aloe vera lookz great tho :thumbsup: u may or may not remember, but u posted a utube vid quite a while back that was about adding aloe vera water to plantz (mixin with water in a blender, etc) & i've actually been doin that once a week this year & they do seem to like it, so....belated thanx for postin the vid & carry on plz :pighug: ppp

:biggrin:

View attachment 1634222

Yeah...get me a decent quality close up please..........I had a Strange looked like a hermie on the DC crosses that wasnt...so I'd apprecaite a look......

Female to Male.....?.. the one that Fooled me was a Male tat Looked as if it got Pistils right in the top of the flower bud.

I Trashed quite a few until I stuck it under the scope one day and found out it was a stilleto Leaf......:pass:...

It Happens..........:pass:...I've grown Bloodstone...only a few........but I haven't heard of a hermie problem.........but Hell....years ago.......:pass:...and I'm a #stoners

@BCBudlady might know more uptodate info.......?....:headbang:
I have only grown one bloodstone but outta all 4 plants in tent at same time its the only one i found seeds in! ;)

I'm gonna write me a retirement tune, and call it Every days a Saturday.

s-l1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back