Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. U get the ninja clean?

To a Point.......... :biggrin: ....I Think I need the Tutorial....coz I'm sure it said it had a coating on...said use soap and water Only......:headbang:....but it needs a bit more than that.

Save me a plate I'll be right there! :d5: :pass: then we can go knocking on @Fermented_Fruitz door so he can slab us out!

Here ya go
IMG_6667.jpeg

Lazy puppy day

IMG_6669.jpeg
IMG_6671.jpeg

And some flowers for mossy without leaving the house with a path to nowhere :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::cooldance::woohoo1:

IMG_6666.jpeg

Hey it was a somewhat innocent mistake last night, that bands name sure could have been a nun group. Growing up in the 60's everyone had their hand in the music business, from nuns to green berets.

Yeah but you sure seemed to know the tunes so I figured you did that on purpose. I believed you at first but then I was sus when you knew all about them :bummer:

Hey it was a somewhat innocent mistake last night, that bands name sure could have been a nun group. Growing up in the 60's everyone had their hand in the music business, from nuns to green berets.
What about the Amish? I'm sure they have to have some albums right?

ur aloe vera lookz great tho :thumbsup: u may or may not remember, but u posted a utube vid quite a while back that was about adding aloe vera water to plantz (mixin with water in a blender, etc) & i've actually been doin that once a week this year & they do seem to like it, so....belated thanx for postin the vid & carry on plz :pighug: ppp

Excellent....:watering:....me too.....everytime I make aloe vera for hubby...I grab an extra leaf for the plants..........if I'm mucking up the food processor I mght as well get both done...........:headbang:....

It needs planted out in the soil again......:biggrin:...

Yeah but you sure seemed to know the tunes so I figured you did that on purpose. I believed you at first but then I was sus when you knew all about them :bummer:
It just came in my head and I ran with it. My dam gut hurt so bad from laughing at my own stupid joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back