Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on.....just showing Males at 16 days...not hermies....?....

I'd say Bloodstone and a lot of the Hertitage Autos.......That would be quite Normal......:headbang:...
It's not Hermies I'm fairly for sure. They're just making male parts right now at the very tip of the top. And you can see that it does extend down from a very tip with the same kind of male parts, tiny but still male.

I'm sure BCBudlady will give me input after I've poked my update.

IMG_0820.jpeg

Daddy is hiding in the weeds :haha: pun intended. You just did not see the male expression but it was there.

@Babalouie You should document your next grow in a thread with weekly updates through to harvest, buds and a review and we can get yo in to the Cultivators club. The Club is where a lot of breeders introduce and test their strains. It is fun and educational.

Still in the first week of my current run, so I'll give documenting it a try.

Doing Sweet Seeds Auto NYC Diesel. Just started a thread here

Come along and let's see how they fair. :cheers:

Anyone out there run this strain? Curious if it has a cravings or sensitivity to anything.

Its kinda cool liking a rock band at the beginning of their fame, and then having kids liking them years later in their career.
Not like me and my old man, he got this fuckin Polka channel on the tv everytime I got visit him.
1695567821148.gif

Feel Better soon @N/A-Greengo ...Seasonal Bug or SAD...?........ :bighug: ....

All the kids back a school now....mixing their varients.......we'll be in winter bug conditions shortly.........then family gatherings at xmas/NY will do the rest.....

View attachment 1634203

:crying: And............that was Before we had Covid..........:crying:....just normal flu season........
Stomach bug.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back