Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently read some wag who noted that RVing is spending a shit load of money to live like a homeless person.

:crying: I can take you to a parking spot at the back of our beach that must have a Million dollars worth of homeless people.......... :headbang:

The greenhouse verdict is in - it grows stuff. :biggrin:

:crying:

As a friend noted earlier this summer, zuchini gifts are so so, cherry tomato gifts are great.

A wag told me that zuccini is the only plant that you put 2 seeds in and Hope only 1 germinates........:watering:

Was under the weather for a few days but I'm feeling good now. How's it going Amigo, you feeling better?

:pass:

Feel Better soon @N/A-Greengo ...Seasonal Bug or SAD...?........ :bighug: ....

All the kids back a school now....mixing their varients.......we'll be in winter bug conditions shortly.........then family gatherings at xmas/NY will do the rest.....

1695544169480.png

:crying: And............that was Before we had Covid..........:crying:....just normal flu season........

Natural progression. Parents are offended by their kids ruining their music. Eventually we all end up appreciating what we grew up on for one reason or another :pass:

'Zactly..........:d5:......coz it Stirs Memories........takes us back to that Time....

IMO....we Appreciate all music......until we Stop Listening to it...........when things like kids and full time work knock you outta the Loop.....

Then you get stuck in the Music Timewarp.....Music Cocoon.....

That's my main problem with rap, no instruments! No instruments=not music! Not to mention the majority of lyrical content if you want to call it that...Love some Motown!!! Do the tour occasionally whenever I end up in Detroit

Goo........:pighug:...you know what me Dad used to say.....?.....that bloody yeah..yeah...yeah music.........:eyebrows:..he was Talking about the Beatles....:crying:

Progression......:biggrin:

Old Age...cough..cough............ #JustSayin ......

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

IMG_7790.JPG

Hubby was taking a friend to the farmers coop the other day.............he said is there anything you want.....aye...just 20 onion plants for over winter......

they definitely saw him coming....... :crying: ...they are the worst onions I've seen from there....and half of them are dead...:doh:......they must have been laughing getting rid of them.....sigh.....:pass:

I still can't Believe that hubby actually bought them............:crying:.....

View attachment 1634212

Hubby was taking a friend to the farmers coop the other day.............he said is there anything you want.....aye...just 20 onion plants for over winter......

they definitely saw him coming....... :crying: ...they are the worst onions I've seen from there....and half of them are dead...:doh:......they must have been laughing getting rid of them.....sigh.....:pass:

I still can't Believe that hubby actually bought them............:crying:.....
Aww they're so
358d3d36-42df-4803-a9d2-28b5e3397082_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back