Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playin some good shit there @Hotfire!!! We like a lot of similar tunes. Not many of us that go from old school soul to gutter slime garage punk!
Thank my dad for that! I call it "music ADD"..
You and my dad would probably really get along, too bad he's not a tech guy. He's not even 60 and he doesn't know how to install apps. He still collects cds :crying:

... i laugh but man does he have a collection.

:bong:
Screenshot_2023-09-24-01-17-41-756.jpg

Thank my dad for that! I call it "music ADD"..
You and my dad would probably really get along, too bad he's not a tech guy. He's not even 60 and he doesn't know how to install apps. He still collects cds :crying:

... i laugh but man does he have a collection.

I'm not much of a tech person either! I'm more of a stoned orangutan slapping at a keyboard! I know very little about computers. Music access and some business stuff and that's about it! Would love to meet your pops! We should hook up next time in town. Know I'll be in NorCal this winter and will hopefully make it "done south" this spring. Need to visit some friends around town and SD!

I'm not much of a tech person either! I'm more of a stoned orangutan slapping at a keyboard! I know very little about computers. Music access and some business stuff and that's about it! Would love to meet your pops! We should hook up next time in town. Know I'll be in NorCal this winter and will hopefully make it "done south" this spring. Need to visit some friends around town and SD!
You know I have never been to SD. Or norcal (went to sacramento in elementary). I've gone to Texas one time and idaho one time. Other than that just been here in LA or OC. My family never traveled and then 2020 happened then I had a kid. So when he gets a little older we need to go live on the road @Olderfart style. My wife has family in Mexico near Cabo and they keep inviting us but baby is still too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back