Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting the first concert topic @Badfinger ......made for a great trip down memory lane.......time to turn in so we'll catch you all tomorrow
:dancer:

Expensive 😜 Garden is winding down. Looking for a van or small class C and i've come to the conclusion that when the vehicle has been given a name, it's overpriced by 100% :doh:
We considered a van after our camper, but went with a trailer instead. There are no perfect rv setups, they are all a compromise, but for us, the Ford F150 towing a 21 foot trailer is a decent one. Good luck with the search. :goodluck: :pighug:

I recently read some wag who noted that RVing is spending a shit load of money to live like a homeless person. There have been times...

My weed garden is down until October/November sometime. OTOH, the tomatoes in the new greenhouse have done well. We have been eating them for weeks, and some friends taking care of the place now have done a couple major pickings since we left. At last count they put four large baggies of tomatoes in the freezer for us, and distributed a pile more to friends. Not a bad outcome when I just threw some bedding plants in just to see how the greenhouse worked. The greenhouse verdict is in - it grows stuff. :biggrin:

As a friend noted earlier this summer, zuchini gifts are so so, cherry tomato gifts are great. :pighug:

I have been thinking about that but was embarrassed to ask if it would be fine. Nothing should leach from a garbage bag right? I am always paranoid
Just use garden garbage bags, or plain black ones, stay away from the white kitchen ones that have an odour, they are treated to reduce bacterial growth - in other words, they are, I think, impregnated or coated with some kind of poison. The plain bags are just straight polyethylene as far as I know. If they don't smell, they should be fine. If any of you stoners know different, please correct me. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back