Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have never been to SD. Or norcal (went to sacramento in elementary). I've gone to Texas one time and idaho one time. Other than that just been here in LA or OC. My family never traveled and then 2020 happened then I had a kid. So when he gets a little older we need to go live on the road @Olderfart style. My wife has family in Mexico near Cabo and they keep inviting us but baby is still too young.

Well, LA is like living in multiple countries! Weather aint bad either...traveling and music are my two big things. Been to every state but Alaska(don't get me started) and 38 countries.

Take advantage of family in different places! Makes things a lot cheaper to travel. Baja tour would be amazing for you guys! I assume you guys are fluent in Spanish? Amazing people, food, surf, and scenery! Cheap plane tix from there as well...

Have you ever been out west? I know you said you went to Mexico right for iron maiden?

been a few diff placez out west, but never been to mexico....saw Maiden first time in spokane, second time in KC :headbang: ppp

Well, LA is like living in multiple countries! Weather aint bad either...traveling and music are my two big things. Been to every state but Alaska(don't get me started) and 38 countries.

Take advantage of family in different places! Makes things a lot cheaper to travel. Baja tour would be amazing for you guys! I assume you guys are fluent in Spanish? Amazing people, food, surf, and scenery! Cheap plane tix from there as well...
True that! I actually have a great uncle in Alaska but not sure that's top on our list. I forgot in 2019 I went to the grand canyon that was pretty cool.
My dad is a desert guy so he took me out camping alot as a kid or to the mountains.

Yes we are both fluent. Her more than me. My spanish is good just stutter alot when I'm high trying to remember which way the words go in the sentences :rofl:

True that! I actually have a great uncle in Alaska but not sure that's top on our list. I forgot in 2019 I went to the grand canyon that was pretty cool.
My dad is a desert guy so he took me out camping alot as a kid.

Yes we are both fluent. Her more than me. My spanish is good just stutter alot when I'm high trying to remember which way the words go in the sentences :rofl:

Mine has gotten worse since moving from CA. Was in Mexico City earlier this year. Started off pretty rough, but knocked a lot of the rust off by the end of the trip. Not completely fluent and still get a lot of stuff confused, but pretty good after I get back around it. Learned some in school, have latino friends, and oddly enough, on the can during the daily constitutional! :haha:.

Gettin late here on the east coast and fading fast

Hasta mañana! Que pasas una buena noche vato!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back