Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forest is my happy place.....i spend many hours just sitting quietly watching and listening to nature. I don't think I could survive in the city.....I thrive on the solitude.
Yeah man, I'm right there with you!
I was just thinking the other day about the Redwood Forest out in California and looking at those beautiful trees.
Yeah everybody seen pictures of those trees you know with people standing beside them. It's not the same in person! I mean it's just very very humbling that you're standing beside something this old and this frigging huge!
I've stood beside the redwood tree named General Sherman.............. Yeah poopy name!
You feel so tiny! I'm pretty sure being high on some of Humboldt's finest, contributed to the experience, but nevertheless, stone-cold sober I'd feel the same way.
If anyone has the chance to go visit these trees, do so! It is well worth the experience! And do it high as hell too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
That was some damn good weed!

Chilly morning here today.....got down to 1 degree last night........had to wait for the fog to lift a little before our morning walk
View attachment 1633611

hmmm....
emoji_u1f914.png
is there another dog u haven't shown us-?....u know, the one that takez the actual picturez-? :paleo: ppp

hmmm....View attachment 1633613 is there another dog u haven't shown us-?....u know, the one that takez the actual picturez-? :paleo: ppp
That would be my wife taking the pictures. I don't own a camera or a cellphone so it's up to her to document our existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back