Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiemonsternewon.gif
:bighug: .. We Saved you some............

Not positive cuz i smoke waaaaay too much weed but if i am remembering correctly whatever may be alive in soil is killed off when u water with h2o2! ;)
Not at very small dilutions bro. It actually adds O2 to the roots and has no negative effect on microorganisms, but thanks for looking out 🙏

Pretty sure you are correct
I only put two tablespoons in 2 gallons of water. It’s just a root enhancer at that dilution 👍 more of a ph adjuster than anything as well.

I only put two tablespoons in 2 gallons of water. It’s just a root enhancer at that dilution 👍 more of a ph adjuster than anything as well.
1695305873652.gif

I would leave it out cuz it does neither of what u just said u use it for and it kills off beneficial microbes! It works to help penetrate seed shells and at a high ratio in the water it kills off fungus gnat larvae! :d5:

Last edited:
Not at very small dilutions bro. It actually adds O2 to the roots and has no negative effect on microorganisms, but thanks for looking out 🙏
Highly doubt it even gets to the roots! If u water using it at a higher rate u will see the h2o2 foam on the surface of the pot so don’t think it makes it down to the roots!

I honestly to know exactly I just remember reading it’s alright to use in hydro but not organics. I only use in my runnoff trays to kill bacteria and gnats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back