Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The peanut butter acts as the oil. Pretty much used as the fat to bind the cannabinoids so it's digestible
I think I'll try some something today! ................ Or maybe tomorrow. I'm currently finishing up last night's canna coffee.
Maybe a PBJ fer breakfast tomorrow with the THC/CBD MCT oil mixed in the Peanut butter. I know the effect in coffee, so I'll be able to tell if it is enhanced like with mashed potatoes.

Morning y’all

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Day 19

Standard procedure ✅ watered from top with RO water with CalMag plus and hydrogen peroxide, about a pint or so each plant sprinkled on top to moisten soil. After all, I am feeding healthy soil, not really the plant. I need to get the soil alive and thriving.

IMG_8783.jpeg

The individual strains are slowly starting to show their differences. All healthy looking though.
The Strawberry Banana, Mephisto’s Wedding, and CaliBubba are all really good looking plants, a little ahead of the game.

IMG_8784.jpeg

This is the SB Banana after being topped two days ago. Secondary growth is on point for her age. Not even three weeks old yet. Next couple weeks will be a ton of growth!

IMG_8785.jpeg

You can see the diversity and yet see they are all happy as well. Lights still steady at 200ppfd to soil. I won’t raise them up until day 25-28 or so when the pistils start popping.

And I respectfully ask.....If you wanna keep it up...Move it to mails........ :headbang: ...
Actually Auntie, it was ended in my mind with my first post. I had no intentions whatsoever for further discussion.
I felt I need to reply, ONLY because of The conclusion that was derived from my post.
I know COVID is real, duh! :biggrin: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Yes, lovely early Fall weather here too! I see you are on about the same latitude as Baltimore, Maryland. We are just a hair South, and a bit West, so I imagine pretty similar climates. Although, you do have that wonderful sea keeping things even and temperate.

We definitely did not get the scorching summer temps you all had to suffer through.

Afternoon @DCLXVI :bighug: #SharingOne :pass:

One of the old staff used to live in Florida...and our climates usually mirrored...except he was always 2C warmer......:biggrin:

Must admit...it was a Weird season this time...........:pass:

Actually Auntie, it was ended in my mind with my first post. I had no intentions whatsoever for further discussion.
I felt I need to reply, ONLY because of The conclusion that was derived from my post.
I know COVID is real, duh! :biggrin: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Thank you...... :bighug: ....I Hate coming in to confict on LS.

Morning y’all

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Day 19

Standard procedure ✅ watered from top with RO water with CalMag plus and hydrogen peroxide, about a pint or so each plant sprinkled on top to moisten soil. After all, I am feeding healthy soil, not really the plant. I need to get the soil alive and thriving.

View attachment 1633584

The individual strains are slowly starting to show their differences. All healthy looking though.
The Strawberry Banana, Mephisto’s Wedding, and CaliBubba are all really good looking plants, a little ahead of the game.

View attachment 1633585
This is the SB Banana after being topped two days ago. Secondary growth is on point for her age. Not even three weeks old yet. Next couple weeks will be a ton of growth!

View attachment 1633593
You can see the diversity and yet see they are all happy as well. Lights still steady at 200ppfd to soil. I won’t raise them up until day 25-28 or so when the pistils start popping.
Not positive cuz i smoke waaaaay too much weed but if i am remembering correctly whatever may be alive in soil is killed off when u water with h2o2! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back