Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning mossy always time for a cookie and always on the go :bighug::biggrin::headbang::thanks:

View attachment 1633570

Wherever you roam ... May the ganja goddess Walk with you.......:pass:

We were up and at it shopping this morning.......:biggrin:...the dog had her head on me knee pleading for food.........:pighug:....had to be done.

They're called firecrackers. It's actually how they recommended us to make our own edibles around here when I 1st got my med card. Super easy. Works well. Just be prepared to pick some out of your teeth. Can definitely play with the recipe
Thanks for the info! :thanks:

A blanket statement Like "They all lied to us so damn much about practically everything to do with covid is easily understood as you don't believe the data is real.

Also the media lied to you. Well duh, the media lies all the time about anything the corporations want you to believe. They even admit it in court when something gets there. But this is too political for AFN so I am not going there and you should not either.

:pass:
Hey man
I didn't say anything that was not true. I didn't get political. I did I try to stay as general as possible not to cast dispersions one particular party or person.
What got me is that with all that I said, you drew the conclusion that I didn't think covid was real.
I'm not as conspiracy theorist. My mind and thought processes are too logical for that bull.

Last edited:
They're called firecrackers. It's actually how they recommended us to make our own edibles around here when I 1st got my med card. Super easy. Works well. Just be prepared to pick some out of your teeth. Can definitely play with the recipe
That's interesting.
I wouldn't use ground cannabis. I have plenty of oil.
My question to you is that does the peanut butter act like when you put oil in potatoes? The potatoes enhance the uptake of the cannabinoids. You can take the exact same dose and put it in coffee and then put same dose in mashed potatoes. The potatoes will kick the coffee's butt, by quite a large margin.

Hey man
I didn't say anything that was not true. I didn't get political. I did I try to stay as general as possible not to cast dispersions one particular party or person.
What got me is that with all that I said, you drew the conclusion that I didn't think covid was real.
I'm not as conspiracy theorist. My mind and thought processes are too logical for that bull.

And I respectfully ask.....If you wanna keep it up...Move it to mails........ :headbang: ...

That's interesting.
I wouldn't use ground cannabis. I have plenty of oil.
My question to you is that does the peanut butter act like when you put oil in potatoes? The potatoes enhance the uptake of the cannabinoids. You can take the exact same dose and put it in coffee and then put same dose in mashed potatoes. The potatoes will kick the coffee's butt, by quite a large margin.
The peanut butter acts as the oil. Pretty much used as the fat to bind the cannabinoids so it's digestible

Yup.....it has been a bad year for you.......:bighug:

Usually September is our favourite time of year in Spain....hot blue sky days and cooler nights.........:headbang:.....

Yes, lovely early Fall weather here too! I see you are on about the same latitude as Baltimore, Maryland. We are just a hair South, and a bit West, so I imagine pretty similar climates. Although, you do have that wonderful sea keeping things even and temperate.

We definitely did not get the scorching summer temps you all had to suffer through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back