Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly morning here today.....got down to 1 degree last night........had to wait for the fog to lift a little before our morning walk
20230921_074214.jpg

BTW @WildBill ..............next time.........I'm giving your home number to @PinkyNotTheBrain Aunt............She's looking for her next Husband..........

:yeah: #JustSayin
Now, what have I ever done to you?:nono:

My last crazy ginger wife broke me of that habit!:face::gassy::funny:................ Quite a few years ago!

I have been a devout 3F man ever since!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

There were a few times when the second F lasted for a fairly long time and therefore kind of put off the third F, but the third F eventually became reality.
I kind of wish I'd been a 3F kind of a man all my life! I'd have a hell of a lot more money! But I wouldn't have my two boys.

Now, what have I ever done to you?:nono:

My last crazy ginger wife broke me of that habit!:face::gassy::funny:................ Quite a few years ago!

I have been a devout 3F man ever since!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

There were a few times when the second F lasted for a fairly long time and therefore kind of put off the third F, but the third F eventually became reality.
I kind of wish I'd been a 3F kind of a man all my life! I'd have a hell of a lot more money! But I wouldn't have my two boys.
What's 3f? Break it down for us young folks.

Chilly morning here today.....got down to 1 degree last night........had to wait for the fog to lift a little before our morning walk
View attachment 1633611
Man! That's some good chill times right there ......................in more than one way.

That'd be nice to share some solitude with my friend like that!

Man! That's some good chill times right there ......................in more than one way.

That'd be nice to share some solitude with my friend like that!
The forest is my happy place.....i spend many hours just sitting quietly watching and listening to nature. I don't think I could survive in the city.....I thrive on the solitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back