Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's 3f? Break it down for us young folks.
Think its future farmers foundation….:yoinks::haha::rofl:

1695312532496.gif

Yeah man, I'm right there with you!
I was just thinking the other day about the Redwood Forest out in California and looking at those beautiful trees.
Yeah everybody seen pictures of those trees you know with people standing beside them. It's not the same in person! I mean it's just very very humbling that you're standing beside something this old and this frigging huge!
I've stood beside the redwood tree named General Sherman.............. Yeah poopy name!
You feel so tiny! I'm pretty sure being high on some of Humboldt's finest, contributed to the experience, but nevertheless, stone-cold sober I'd feel the same way.
If anyone has the chance to go visit these trees, do so! It is well worth the experience! And do it high as hell too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
That was some damn good weed!
My buddy that had terminal colon cancer "mid COVID" made it out there a couple months before he passed. Said he was speechless. A land surveyor also... so liked to be at one with nature.

So yesterday while taking pics of the strawberry nuggets x pink panama my high ass dropped my phone right on the main bud now it has this weird spot right on the top of it, what should I do? I'm not hurting for bud i have plenty of plants going right now. Do you think it's good or will it turn into a bigger problem? It doesn't look like mold, it just looks bruised or something.
1000011313.jpg

So yesterday while taking pics of the strawberry nuggets x pink panama my high ass dropped my phone right on the main bud now it has this weird spot right on the top of it, what should I do? I'm not hurting for bud i have plenty of plants going right now. Do you think it's good or will it turn into a bigger problem? It doesn't look like mold, it just looks bruised or something.
View attachment 1633639

dude -> fuckin smoke that shit! :shooty: .....................or be a rectangle :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back