Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab this grinding noise got worse on the fan so i contacted support, they are crazy if they think I'm gonna have my fan off for 6 hours.
1000011315.png

It's weird that the fan that is grinding is my newest one, and it's the new model too. Reading alot of people having the same problem with this new model.
Amazon has a sale on the fans right now they are only 40 bucks so I already ordered a new one, I don't need my fan trying to copy @Fermented_Fruitz's monkey fan :rofl:

Yeah man, I'm right there with you!
I was just thinking the other day about the Redwood Forest out in California and looking at those beautiful trees.
Yeah everybody seen pictures of those trees you know with people standing beside them. It's not the same in person! I mean it's just very very humbling that you're standing beside something this old and this frigging huge!
I've stood beside the redwood tree named General Sherman.............. Yeah poopy name!
You feel so tiny! I'm pretty sure being high on some of Humboldt's finest, contributed to the experience, but nevertheless, stone-cold sober I'd feel the same way.
If anyone has the chance to go visit these trees, do so! It is well worth the experience! And do it high as hell too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
That was some damn good weed!

You are absolutely correct WildBill! Everyone should experience those large old growth trees! To help ya out a little, General Sherman is actually a Sequoia tree in Sequoia National Park. It IS the largest living tree by volume in the world. A couple are taller and a couple more wide. Sequoia National Park is in the lower middle part of the state.

The tallest tree in the world is a redwood named Hyperion and located in Redwood National Park which is on the coast above Eureka, Ca about an hour south of the Oregon border.

Have been to both places several times living in northern Ca for 25+ years. There is no other experience like it. Ethereal, surreal, serene

Just Google it like the old folks do for the new age speak.
Cap no tap! Did I do it right? Hahahaha the grandkids absolutely hate when I use new slang wrong. No idea what it means most of the time, I just say back what I hear them say knowing it's wrong.

Very fun game to play. Just like calling it "mind crafter" instead of Minecraft.

So yesterday while taking pics of the strawberry nuggets x pink panama my high ass dropped my phone right on the main bud now it has this weird spot right on the top of it, what should I do? I'm not hurting for bud i have plenty of plants going right now. Do you think it's good or will it turn into a bigger problem? It doesn't look like mold, it just looks bruised or something.
View attachment 1633639
I noticed 2 other spots like this on the plant, Maybe where my phone fell and am convinced dead spots = mold at some point so she's outta here. My tent is stuffed rn anyway I got a little carried away. Gonna dial it back and go back to bigger pots, the 1 gal thing is cool but I need some weight. 2 Oz a plant isn't doing it for me. And all the variety is hard to maintain cause they want different feeds at different times.
1000011316.gif

Gonna be doing a skywalker side by side here in a few days with my regular nutes/ffof and grow dots/happyfrog. I see some have already done it here but I'd like to take a whack at it.

Cap no tap! Did I do it right? Hahahaha the grandkids absolutely hate when I use new slang wrong. No idea what it means most of the time, I just say back what I hear them say knowing it's wrong.

Very fun game to play. Just like calling it "mind crafter" instead of Minecraft.
Next time you are eating with them tell them "this food is lit" and see how they react. :rofl:

I noticed 2 other spots like this on the plant, Maybe where my phone fell and am convinced dead spots = mold at some point so she's outta here. My tent is stuffed rn anyway I got a little carried away. Gonna dial it back and go back to bigger pots, the 1 gal thing is cool but I need some weight. 2 Oz a plant isn't doing it for me. And all the variety is hard to maintain cause they want different feeds at different times.
View attachment 1633644

Gonna be doing a skywalker side by side here in a few days with my regular nutes/ffof and grow dots/happyfrog. I see some have already done it here but I'd like to take a whack at it.
Them spots def look super suspect but doubt your phone did it! I think it’s more like dropping your phone caused u to place enough attention on that spot to notice it! ;) :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back