Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1695133501366.jpg

You are absolutely correct WildBill! Everyone should experience those large old growth trees! To help ya out a little, General Sherman is actually a Sequoia tree in Sequoia National Park. It IS the largest living tree by volume in the world. A couple are taller and a couple more wide. Sequoia National Park is in the lower middle part of the state.

The tallest tree in the world is a redwood named Hyperion and located in Redwood National Park which is on the coast above Eureka, Ca about an hour south of the Oregon border.

Have been to both places several times living in northern Ca for 25+ years. There is no other experience like it. Ethereal, surreal, serene
I have no idea what the direction would be, If when facing the sign by the general, It would be like one o'clock a few hundred feet behind the tree. There was the remnants of one giant fallen tree. It was basically just the outer bark remaining. No telling how long that had been there! There was an absolutely full canopy and many other trees surrounding it. And this tree trunk remnant was quite huge! The trees had to grow up around this remnant! At first it didn't strike me, But there just wasn't something quite right. Took a little bit for her to hit me!
It must have been several hundred years! I think that's kinda crazy to be able to fathom something like that. ....... with our pissy short existence.
When I'm in a devilish mood and high with friends, I kind of like to screw with people's heads a little bit. :eyebrows::haha:
...........I convinced my cousin he was turning into a werewolf by having him looking into a mirror. :eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::haha:

While this was not a real "screwing with" episode, my desire was to have a "WHOA" moment. You know, everybody is looking up! All I did was get their attention and then just make my case. It was kinda funny how long it took to hit them. Maybe I was just over anticipating the reaction, but it was still quite amusing to me!
I got a:
"WHOA"
"WHOA, Dude!"
And a "Damn Dude!"

That was some potent weed too! WHEW! I wish I knew what the hell it was!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I wonder what those guys are doing now! I think it was 2009 or 2010 When I moved these bunch of guys from Phoenix out to the Golden Triangle. I wish I could remember what city it was in Humboldt County. I do remember the place I dropped everything off at was real close to the river. But that's it the guy they released in the property from was a grower also. I think he was going to get a cut for the rent. That was from where the killer weed came from!

Oh my, ok. When do I use, or rather misuse this? Just need a bit of context. When they are good or bad?
Are we talking kids like high-school age or young adults? Cause if they are too young it may not be part of their slang yet. Aka: you are gonna be way ahead of the lingo.. but, If they are in high school or college age then the correct way to use it would be to say it when one of them is being dramatic. "Stop being so extra" or "You're so extra" .. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that like where in the hell did you learn that grandpa. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back