Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Cheese Burger Thursday Live Stoners!

cheeseburger.jpg

Morning y’all

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Day 19

Standard procedure ✅ watered from top with RO water with CalMag plus and hydrogen peroxide, about a pint or so each plant sprinkled on top to moisten soil. After all, I am feeding healthy soil, not really the plant. I need to get the soil alive and thriving.

View attachment 1633584

The individual strains are slowly starting to show their differences. All healthy looking though.
The Strawberry Banana, Mephisto’s Wedding, and CaliBubba are all really good looking plants, a little ahead of the game.

View attachment 1633585
This is the SB Banana after being topped two days ago. Secondary growth is on point for her age. Not even three weeks old yet. Next couple weeks will be a ton of growth!

View attachment 1633593
You can see the diversity and yet see they are all happy as well. Lights still steady at 200ppfd to soil. I won’t raise them up until day 25-28 or so when the pistils start popping.
H2O2 will kill the root biome microbes!

I honestly to know exactly I just remember reading it’s alright to use in hydro but not organics. I only use in my runnoff trays to kill bacteria and gnats
If you are running a "Sterile" hydroponics grow then you can use H2O2 to help keep it sterile. Do not use in regular hydroponics.

Yeah man, I'm right there with you!
I was just thinking the other day about the Redwood Forest out in California and looking at those beautiful trees.
Yeah everybody seen pictures of those trees you know with people standing beside them. It's not the same in person! I mean it's just very very humbling that you're standing beside something this old and this frigging huge!
I've stood beside the redwood tree named General Sherman.............. Yeah poopy name!
You feel so tiny! I'm pretty sure being high on some of Humboldt's finest, contributed to the experience, but nevertheless, stone-cold sober I'd feel the same way.
If anyone has the chance to go visit these trees, do so! It is well worth the experience! And do it high as hell too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
That was some damn good weed!
Visiting the old growth forests of northern California is a soul touching experience - really there are not words to describe it. The other thing is the huge Banana Slugs, When Ms MOG spotted the first one she invented a new scream! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course she is always the first to spot a new creepy crawly. I had walked past several but was not looking down. It was raining and we were the only people on the trail, We just stood there for hours. We have traveled the world to SCUBA and visited many land sites when not diving, no single place has ever exceeded the majesty of the old growth forest. We visit the General Sherman every couple of years. I will see if I can find some digital pictures. Digital was not a common thing when we visited the old growth.

Visiting the old growth forests of northern California is a soul touching experience - really there are not words to describe it. The other thing is the huge Banana Slugs, When Ms MOG spotted the first one she invented a new scream! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My old stomping grounds during film camera days.:hippy: Imagine being able to hike those forests all summer, then having to leave permanently upon turning 18. It took me a long time to get used to the Southwest, but I like it out here too for other reasons.

Last edited:
Where y’all roadtrip to amigo? Across Canada or u cross the border south?
Southern BC and Alberta at the moment. We did the Rockies on the way south. We will cross into Washington in a week or so. The better half has family near Seattle, so we will check in there. Not sure how far south we will get before h adding north toward home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back