Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will wear off eventually:pighug: If you'd like you can come press all mine for me I'll just watch and smoke:pop::bong:
I don’t know man I think you’re underestimating the joy I get building/creating anything let alone using badass tools out here in the shed. Creating flowers and now creating a finished product of its pure deliciousness? It doesn’t get much better than that

I don’t know man I think you’re underestimating the joy I get building/creating anything let alone using badass tools out here in the shed. Creating flowers and now creating a finished product of its pure deliciousness? It doesn’t get much better than that
Let me guess your one of those that likes trim jail :nono:

I get that I do enjoy it sometimes but it does get old it is monotonous and time consuming.. I smoke more then most here so I am pressing often

Let me guess your one of those that likes trim jail :nono:

I get that I do enjoy it sometimes but it does get old it is monotonous and time consuming.. I smoke more then most here so I am pressing often
F**k trimming bro 😆😆😆😆

ok, pic bomb incoming....:biggrin: first up, flowerz for @Mossy :watering:

20230921_134314.jpg
20230921_134327.jpg

then, flowerz of a diff kind....i ain't the only one growin pygmy photoz this year....my buddy has had 3 diff unknown strainz goin....and whatever this one is, it'z def indica, lol :headbang:

20230920_125810.jpg
20230920_125828.jpg

the bean leavez are yellowing, so not long now til harvest time ;)

20230919_184435.jpg

the cemetary pond....hard to tell from the pic, but the tree leavez are slowly startin to change & will be fallin like mad soon, lol :doh:

20230921_111430.jpg

and last but not least, the obligatory silleedawg picz....:smokeit: ppp

20230921_141409.jpg
20230921_152515.jpg
20230921_152526.jpg

I’m hoping to get good at gummies/edibles and rolling rosin coated joints. For me dabbing is cool as a novelty but rolling tasty joints out of my beautiful hand trimmed flower is where the true joy is

So I was thinking…instead of filling gummy molds is it possible to pour the mixture on to a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to where it’s as thick as the gummies, then let it cool and harden, then just slice it into cubes of your desired size? Thus bypassing the hassle of filling molds and small gummies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back