Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trim the same way because theres no need for bag quality while sitting in my fridge. I mostly roll joints so small leaves bother me none
Yeah that's what I like about leafy buds - they're great for doobs.

So I was thinking…instead of filling gummy molds is it possible to pour the mixture on to a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to where it’s as thick as the gummies, then let it cool and harden, then just slice it into cubes of your desired size? Thus bypassing the hassle of filling molds and small gummies?

We use a gummy mold that is all squares. Fun shapes are neat but they are different sizes. For dosing it is much easier to have uniform pieces. But if you're just doing it for fun I dont see why not! Perhaps you can find a silicone mold that is just a large tray. Much easier to pull the gummy out than trying to line a pan nicely. Loads of options on the Amazon.

We use a gummy mold that is all squares. Fun shapes are neat but they are different sizes. For dosing it is much easier to have uniform pieces. But if you're just doing it for fun I dont see why not! Perhaps you can find a silicone mold that is just a large tray. Much easier to pull the gummy out than trying to line a pan nicely. Loads of options on the Amazon.
Great idea D! Just one big ass mold fits the bill perfectly!

I don’t know the temperature comparison between a lit joint and a pen but does that matter? Or is smoking it this way the same as a dab as far as potency? Don’t worry guys I’m full of dumb questions.
Don't take this to the bank unless they buy a lot of shit, but my wife's gadget (Mighty something or other) has several temperature settings. We've tried them all and now pretty much stick with the hottest.

Don't take this to the bank unless they buy a lot of shit, but my wife's gadget (Mighty something or other) has several temperature settings. We've tried them all and now pretty much stick with the hottest.
Okay that sounded bad. :woody: It's a vape gadget I got her for Christmas a couple of years ago that's vaporized a lot of hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back