Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695341878632.gif

Southern BC and Alberta at the moment. We did the Rockies on the way south. We will cross into Washington in a week or so. The better half has family near Seattle, so we will check in there. Not sure how far south we will get before h adding north toward home.
Be sure to look down quite a bit if you go into the city of Seattle. :gassy: :haha:

There's 'land mines' all over the place.:biggrin::face::backside:

I Meant to say the other day....has anyone tried dissolving a dishwasher tablet to soak a hard to clean bong in.......?

Dishwasher tabets are formulated to take grease and fat off without scrubbing...just with water....and we Know they are food safe......so I Think it would be worth a Try.......... :headbang:
Flush flush flush flush flush flush flush flush flush! :biggrin:

There have been so many videos on YouTube throwing out all sorts of scenarios with the recommended schedule change of cannabis.
I saw one today with the click bait title And a preview talking about homegrown licenses being mandated.
There was just a lot of speculation! And some of it was just plain silly/

So I felt the need to post the following::biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

LMMFAO! Some of you stoners need to chill with the sativas! Y'all getting a little too paranoid!🤣🤣🤣
You guys keep coming up with these "what ifs!" Sure it's possible........possible.

It's also POSSIBLE that the feds could enforce the CURRENT federal laws, even on those states that have legalized cannabis in their state.
That's just not gonna happen!

"Come on Man!" 🤣🤣🤣

Pssssssstttttt!..................... Let those trichs go more amber......... You guys need the chill factor !😁🤣

If you are coughing that long or hard it's probably cause it was too hot. Just gonna throw that out there, try a lower temp next time.
Does it to me too. No matter the temp. Dabs or flower vaping. It's the reason I don't really dab. My lungs just seem to like smoke more and I rarely cough unless I'm hitting a decent sized bong:shrug:

That's a good thread. And I'm always jealous how nice the Europeans roll their joints :pass:
That's how I roll mine I just stuff the shit out of them so they come out like hog legs. Funny cause in HS we had a friend from Hungary who showed us how to roll which is why i roll this way but he always smoked spliffs.. we showed him the american way with no tobacco so it was an even trade learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back