Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will wear off eventually:pighug: If you'd like you can come press all mine for me I'll just watch and smoke:pop::bong:
1695341382350.gif

I don’t know the temperature comparison between a lit joint and a pen but does that matter? Or is smoking it this way the same as a dab as far as potency? Don’t worry guys I’m full of dumb questions.
Only gotta get to like 500 to vaporize the good stuff, so a joint is plenty hot to do it. There's a bit of a line where the joint just won't burn with too much rosin one it. I usually go with just a diagonal line smear so I get some in all of it and it doesn't burn as wonky:pass:

Only gotta get to like 500 to vaporize the good stuff, so a joint is plenty hot to do it. There's a bit of a line where the joint just won't burn with too much rosin one it. I usually go with just a diagonal line smear so I get some in all of it and it doesn't burn as wonky:pass:
Great idea

Well. I learned something today, I thought I'd share in the difference I found between the 20gal Grassroots Living Earth bag and the 15gal Rain Science bags I have going in my 4x4 tent.

This was their first full watering. Both girls in the respective bags have received the same amount of water up to this point. Both bags started out at the same moisture levels.

I gave them both a top watered full gallon of water with Rootwise. I didn't have enough water to do everything in one session. So I bubbled 5 gallons of water for about eight hours.

Grassroots bag only took up a half a gallon.
Rain Science bag Quickly took up a half gallon and almost another full half gallon.
I knew there would be a difference. I didn't think it would be that much of one, given the size difference in the bags.
That just shows how well the Grassroots Living Earth bags conserve water.
Even though the plastic liner is a few inches from the bottom to allow the bottom to dry out better, and I think I will still have to be careful not to over water.
I guess my Simple moisture meter will be in use quite a bit during this run.

I wish this stupid camera could take reliable pictures! I never know what the hell I'm going to get!
Here's Knows Candy at 19 days above ground. This should be a pretty decent test of Rootwise with how well it took it up. I'm a bit skeptical of it being monetarily worthwhile.
Notice the cover crop beginning to come up.
100_0895.JPG
100_0896.JPG

Great idea
I leaned it from @Vapo :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back