Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking…instead of filling gummy molds is it possible to pour the mixture on to a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to where it’s as thick as the gummies, then let it cool and harden, then just slice it into cubes of your desired size? Thus bypassing the hassle of filling molds and small gummies?
That's what my momma used to do. Just not with cannabis but I think she used parchment paper or waxed parchment paper, if there is such a thing...

1AD93C3F-03E9-4339-8753-5B7C4E13E612.gif

So I was thinking…instead of filling gummy molds is it possible to pour the mixture on to a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to where it’s as thick as the gummies, then let it cool and harden, then just slice it into cubes of your desired size? Thus bypassing the hassle of filling molds and small gummies?
yup

I’m hoping to get good at gummies/edibles and rolling rosin coated joints. For me dabbing is cool as a novelty but rolling tasty joints out of my beautiful hand trimmed flower is where the true joy is
Just smear some rosin on the inside of your paper and twist it up :thumbsup:

I don't trim for 💩 . Just whack off the fans and the largest sugar leaves and make it small enough to fit the jar.
I trim the same way because theres no need for bag quality while sitting in my fridge. I mostly roll joints so small leaves bother me none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back