Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab
I think I may have an old pic of u as a kid?

FB_IMG_1695038736398.jpg

To whom it may concern:

Pinching this rock violently did absolutely nada! Couple tiny crumbs may have rubbed off! Guess i am gonna need parchment and a lighter to give it a few good raps in order to shatter it! :shrug:
image.jpg

Put it into a bigger dish so i could take the crumbs with me for a reroad! Before u ask its a reload on the road! No idea why that popped in my head….maybe the 5 dab loads could have contributed! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

I did too. Still do in summers when my hair changes colors. I get that and some red in my hair depending on how much sun im getting. Funny cuz it changes less on the front where my ballcap has the extra layer :haha:
Mine does that too some even turns white now that I’m getting older :doh: :nono:

To whom it may concern:

Pinching this rock violently did absolutely nada! Couple tiny crumbs may have rubbed off! Guess i am gonna need parchment and a lighter to give it a few good raps in order to shatter it! :shrug:
View attachment 1633209

Put it into a bigger dish so i could take the crumbs with me for a reroad! Before u ask its a reload on the road! No idea why that popped in my head….maybe the 5 dab loads could have contributed! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

Quit being wuss and just smoke the whole thing :baked::crying:

Quit being wuss and just smoke the whole thing :baked::crying:
My whole banger would be pitch black by time it was done! Its prob almost a .5g rock! I got a g from bro in law mixed like 25% crumble and rest white diamonds and the white ones was smaller pieces and crumbs with 1 big boulder so figured was time to break it down! I loaded a .05g piece that was still in solid rock form and i got 3-4 sessions of giant rips and opened it to reload and noticed once rock got down about 50% in size once cooled i had sucked it out the bowl and was stuck to lid of swordfish! Pulled it off with toothpick and put back in bowl and got 3 more sessions! :crying::cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back