Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where my dabbers at? Think this is my 5th load already! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl::lildab:

View attachment 1633206

Finally got 91% ISO so gonna let this baby soak clean when i leave once an order comes thru that’s worth my time! :thumbsup::cooldance:
Okay so this is how you get that black off:
Soak it for a bit, wash off with water, shake it like a Polaroid so its not soaking wet, then hit it with a glob mop right away. That black should lift right off. Maybe not all of it the first time but do it a few times in that order and it'll lift off.

..if it's really stubborn just heat up any little left over spots till they disappear.. *doing this too many times will "ruin" the clear look of your nail and turn it foggy.*
But it does work if you have stubborn spots left.

To make sure it doesn't get that black again:
The second you see any staining not going away, stop drop and roll, dont keep dabbing, give it an iso soak and glob mop it. This is why I've been screaming about buying 2 bangers at a time so you always have an extra one to switch out. I always have a nail soaking and I change em out about every week.

:pass:

To whom it may concern:

Pinching this rock violently did absolutely nada! Couple tiny crumbs may have rubbed off! Guess i am gonna need parchment and a lighter to give it a few good raps in order to shatter it! :shrug:
View attachment 1633209

Put it into a bigger dish so i could take the crumbs with me for a reroad! Before u ask its a reload on the road! No idea why that popped in my head….maybe the 5 dab loads could have contributed! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:
You got soft knuckles or what smash that mofo!!

.. just want to add if you had a presssssssss....... you could use that to squish it with ease.... just sayin
🐸🍵

..if it's really stubborn just heat up any little left over spots till they disappear.. *doing this too many times will "ruin" the clear look of your nail and turn it foggy.*
But it does work if you have stubborn spots left.

That severely degrades the quartz IMO @Fermented_Fruitz do everything @Hotfire said but stubborn spots I use a dab to scrap it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back