Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’d you know Uncle?!?! My family is from pa :eek1::lol: I was a toe head so yeah:doh:
WTH is a toe head?
All parents love their kids until their teenagers, thats around the time ya try to convince your wife we should eat them and start over. But women are wired different, they always wanna keep um.

WTH is a toe head?
All parents love their kids until their teenagers, thats around the time ya try to convince your wife we should eat them and start over. But women are wired different, they always wanna keep um.
I thought it was common term. I had purrty blonde hair almost white. I used the wrong terminology :doh: :baked:

A towhead is a person with very light, blond or yellow-colored hair. The adjective form is towheaded, and either word may be hyphenated as in tow-head and tow-headed. Towhead is first seen in 1830. Tow is another word for flax, jute or hemp that is ready for spinning.

I thought it was common term. I had purrty blonde hair almost white. I used the wrong terminology :doh: :baked:

A towhead is a person with very light, blond or yellow-colored hair. The adjective form is towheaded, and either word may be hyphenated as in tow-head and tow-headed. Towhead is first seen in 1830. Tow is another word for flax, jute or hemp that is ready for spinning.
Nope I never heard that term before now. My dads pet name for me was Knucklehead.

Nope I never heard that term before now. My dads pet name for me was Knucklehead.
better than mine, my dad's nickname for me was shithead. My dad is Red Forman through and through.
1000011170.gif

..Except he smokes alot of weed
1000011171.gif

I did too. Still do in summers when my hair changes colors. I get that and some red in my hair depending on how much sun im getting. Funny cuz it changes less on the front where my ballcap has the extra layer :haha:

Women are pretty wise, I actually grew to like my kids again once they hit mid-20's, but that 15-25 age range, grrr! You dont understand u dont understand, I dont have to understand, your moms the only reason your standing upright.

Where my dabbers at? Think this is my 5th load already! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl::lildab:

image.jpg

Finally got 91% ISO so gonna let this baby soak clean when i leave once an order comes thru that’s worth my time! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back