Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont try to sugar me up, by saying I'm #1.
Hey my dad dont smoke weed either. But I do wish he'd stop bumming my cigs from me.
My mom tried it when I was a teen she found my stash, she was not impressed.
And I'm pretty certain u were the most perfect baby in the world when they seen ya in the hospital.

Hey @Hotfire i see u order them pre crushed but u got any pointers on how to easily crush this diamond boulder down??

View attachment 1633148
I would just put the silicone top on that container you have and put your fist to it, just a lil pressure should do. If not you could always put it in a little dime baggie and toss it on the floor. I have a dabber with a super sharp tip so if that didn't work I'd do the knuckle thing.

Well @Lil Dab the type b coils are worth cleaning at least for 1 round or as backups if slack on reordering! Unlike type A these come totally clean and easy! As long as u haven’t overdone it and turned the quartz plate black can reuse em! ;)
image.jpg

Soaked in ISO couple few days and then put into a shot glass and rinsed with clean ISO! Also used a 5ml syringe to inject some in thru the hole in the bottom to clean out inside part good! Then wiped with qtip and one final rinse! Totally white again! :thumbsup:

Until all of this age talk started today, I was feeling like I was an old fart. Turns out a bunch of you are older. I was a 1957 edition, so my teenage years were the 70's. My family accuses me of being "Stuck" on the 70's. First of all, I'm not stuck, I'm here willingly. And my stoned brain just realized that if I am 66 years old, then in 4 years it's the 70's again. This calls for a celebration....... :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back