Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Hotfire i see u order them pre crushed but u got any pointers on how to easily crush this diamond boulder down??

image.jpg

Hey @Hotfire i see u order them pre crushed but u got any pointers on how to easily crush this diamond boulder down??

View attachment 1633148
Those are the pure white diamonds i got and they are rock hard! I tried to break a lil piece in half and half the rock flew out the dish when i broke and i had to hunt it down and find it on top of my comforter! :doh::rofl:

License and a lighter. Or a dollar bill. Oh what different kinda boulder. Lol my bad.
I have more then enough practice with them kinda boulders! Between yayo and then snorting pills prob why all weed smells like weed to me! My sniffer can’t distinguish all these different crazy aromas like some folks claim to smell in their plants! I can distinguish fuel/citrus/ skunk and that’s it!

View attachment 1633148

Those are the pure white diamonds i got and they are rock hard! I tried to break a lil piece in half and half the rock flew out the dish when i broke and i had to hunt it down and find it on top of my comforter! :doh::rofl:
Put the lid and squeeze the jar. Or with the lid on open just enough to slide a tool in and crush them it should keep them contained. Or fold it up in some parchment paper and crush

I have more then enough practice with them kinda boulders! Between yayo and then snorting pills prob why all weed smells like weed to me! My sniffer can’t distinguish all these different crazy aromas like some folks claim to smell in their plants! I can distinguish fuel/citrus/ skunk and that’s it!
Yeah me too. And you could be right. I cant get all the smells like some do as well. Ive snorted my fair share as well.

How's it going guys hope we doing well just wanted to pop in and show you this poptartz not mine it's a friend's but wasent suppose to be purple I think it's class
IMG_20230919_182808_222.jpg
IMG_20230919_182733_972.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back