Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695140298830.gif

Broooooo…. I rolled a blunt yesterday of the freshly trimmed blue microverse X sour hound and it made me realize it was the first flower i had smoked in over a month! After finding dab hookup and getting the swordfish toking flower just takes too long! Nice being able to pop the top and insert a chunk and get blazed to the moon! Def means my collection of flower is replenishing itself! My bed gas a whole row of bottles under it with this as overflow that won’t fit! ;)
View attachment 1633099

Well if you ain’t smoking it send it on up here I’ll take care of it for you. I promise to send some back maybe :devil:

Well if you ain’t smoking it send it on up here I’ll take care of it for you. I promise to send some back maybe :devil:

send him back a lil Grammer of rosin show him what he's missing :rofl:

I’m just waiting on him to realize with the wife dabbing he needs to upgrade the press! Then i can keep his current 1 from collecting dust! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

I’m just waiting on him to realize with the wife dabbing he needs to upgrade the press! Then i can keep his current 1 from collecting dust! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
Never mind that it would prob cost $400 to mail that hunk of steel! :shrug:

Maybe one of @PinkyNotTheBrain homeys can drop it off on their way south of the border! :eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back