Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I’m not the only one it is a miracle if I make from harvest to harvest with out running out. I am really close to getting there this round will be the closest. I might make it to next harvest but we shall see. I had a few low yielding runs that hurt been doing much better lately averaging over 100grams the last couple grows
Broooooo…. I rolled a blunt yesterday of the freshly trimmed blue microverse X sour hound and it made me realize it was the first flower i had smoked in over a month! After finding dab hookup and getting the swordfish toking flower just takes too long! Nice being able to pop the top and insert a chunk and get blazed to the moon! Def means my collection of flower is replenishing itself! My bed gas a whole row of bottles under it with this as overflow that won’t fit! ;)
image.jpg

Broooooo…. I rolled a blunt yesterday of the freshly trimmed blue microverse X sour hound and it made me realize it was the first flower i had smoked in over a month! After finding dab hookup and getting the swordfish toking flower just takes too long! Nice being able to pop the top and insert a chunk and get blazed to the moon! Def means my collection of flower is replenishing itself! My bed gas a whole row of bottles under it with this as overflow that won’t fit! ;)
View attachment 1633099
Slab city! !

Any hand can be a winner. One of the fine

Any hand can be a winner - one of the fine aspects of that game. The experts read their opponents as well as they read the cards. :biggrin:

Evening @Olderfart :bighug: #SharingOne ....you been Missing...........?............:pighug:...are you okay.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back