Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I’m not the only one it is a miracle if I make from harvest to harvest with out running out. I am really close to getting there this round will be the closest. I might make it to next harvest but we shall see. I had a few low yielding runs that hurt been doing much better lately averaging over 100grams the last couple grows
I may have a roach or two in the ashtray I can mail ya. Or ya can take me fishin in the boat, and I'll fix ya up good.

Your parents gotta smoke. Or they took one look at u in the hospital and gave it up.
:finger:
They don’t or if they do I’d be really surprised I’ve smoke with all my dads brothers and sister. My uncle swears he only seen him smoke once when they were kids at a rush concert. They get all weird smoking around him and come find me to hide from him

Ah cut the kid a break Mossy, what these kids gonna do when us mature folks are gone. There wont be anyone left to hold their hand.
I just roll my eyes whenever "snowflake" is used in a sentence. It's gonna be a big problem when the parents pass.

I may have a roach or two in the ashtray I can mail ya. Or ya can take me fishin in the boat, and I'll fix ya up good.
I said I’m good right now but I’ll keep that in mind always take someone fishing that will smoke me up but bring plenty so I can squish it before we go :d5::biggrin:

I said I’m good right now but I’ll keep that in mind always take someone fishing that will smoke me up but bring plenty so I can squish it before we go :d5::biggrin:

Hehehe - you thought THAT was funny - she doen't know how to make the text BIG either! (don't tell her it's Alt+F4)
(shhhh)
:gary: :pighug: :bighug:

Happy Tuesday - I'm off heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back