Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @blue, at least no one was hurt in the crash, but I think they may face legal troubles… leaving the scene like that and leaving car there to boot! Impound is 100$ per day…

Maybe it was stolen!? Who legs it from a crashed car (unless drunk and high!!)

Maybe it was stolen!? Who legs it from a crashed car (unless drunk and high!!)
Um, my brother! He put his girlfriend car through the wall of the city garage were they keep the police cruisers, left his wallet and phone on the seat, then walked back to the bar. Told them it was stolen.

Can I get a WOOT WOOT...........?............:biggrin:....Nope...close ....but no ceegar @blue ...........:smokeit:

@N/A-Greengo got it...but didn't WOOT.............................................:pass:....so I get to keep me plus rep............

babydance.gif

Can I get a WOOT WOOT...........?............:biggrin:....Nope...close ....but no ceegar @blue ...........:smokeit:

@N/A-Greengo got it...but didn't WOOT.............................................:pass:....so I get to keep me plus rep............

View attachment 1633083

I just wanted to ask about the rep ...

Aahhh - section 37b again
:pighug:

You monster!

Ah........................Sneaky @Badfinger ............... View attachment 1633084...........

Just coz me nets been off.....doesn't mean I'm not Watching.............. :pass: .......
Ah cut the kid a break Mossy, what these kids gonna do when us mature folks are gone. There wont be anyone left to hold their hand.

Ah cut the kid a break Mossy, what these kids gonna do when us mature folks are gone. There wont be anyone left to hold their hand.
Don't tell Aunty ... I already repped him (as soon as you mentioned it!) Bwaaaaa ahhahah (shhhhhh - her eyesight isn't THAT good these days )
:gary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back