Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering where u were at! Goodmorning!

Good afternoon @Hotfire ........ :pass: .. #SharingOne.........

Storm passing through......TV and net have been on and off all day............:shrug:...I could See site main page before...but no functions..then the page wouldn't load at all.....:shrug:...hey ho........

Another lovely early fall day here. I was going to do some painting but wouldn't you know it? Out of rollers! Ah! Guess I'll have to swing by the hardware and oh look, a nice pub right there... this is going to be an all day affair......

oh look, a nice pub right there... this is going to be an all day affair......

BEERFEST.gif
BEERFES.gif

Oktoberfest @DCLXVI ........:cheers:

Any hand can be a winner. One of the fine
That's coz they are Much Rarer @Olderfart ... :d5:...........................:crying: ....

:yoinks: Who's been in the fridge stealing all the Crackling off the pork..........?........

View attachment 1630249

Just Me then...?...................................:eyebrows:...Munchies are a Terible thing.....................
Any hand can be a winner - one of the fine aspects of that game. The experts read their opponents as well as they read the cards. :biggrin:

I've worked out that i only need to pull about 12 ounces a year to keep the jars in reasonable stocks!! My autos usually give 4-5 unless it's a long one (90 days plus)
1695137026001.gif

Apparently u haven’t taken up dabbing yet! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back