Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick gave it to me said she didn't really like the lemon so free shit for Pinky
IMG_20230919_152200022_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230919_143625078_HDR.jpg

That severely degrades the quartz IMO @Fermented_Fruitz do everything @Hotfire said but stubborn spots I use a dab to scrap it off.
Yeah that works too I shoulda said that. I'm careless with them cause they are only 10 bucks and the smoke shop is an excuse to get out the house for a few mins alone :rofl:
I dont care too much for preserving them cause I always have multiple as soon as one gets foggy ill go buy 2 more.

And they rarely get foggy or black anymore since you turned me on to cold starts. Mr big boy lungs over there just needs to learn the technique. At @Buzzard's party we can show him. :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that works too I shoulda said that. I'm careless with them cause they are only 10 bucks and the smoke shop is an excuse to get out the house for a few mins alone :rofl:
I dont care too much for preserving them cause I always have multiple as soon as one gets foggy ill go buy 2 more.

And they rarely get foggy or black anymore since you turned me on to cold starts. Mr big boy lungs over there just needs to learn the technique. At @Buzzard's party we can show him.

I always did the same before cold starts and I started buying little bit nicer bangers 25-50$ but by then I was doing cold starts and never really over heated unless I got distracted in here :rofl::rofl::rofl: I sometimes still with the enail get some stuff that gets seared on and I have to scrap a little but most come completely clean after soaking in ISO and rinsing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back