Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can see why you want to preserve $25 -$50 that's insane. $10 or $15 max . But we have smoke shops literally every block. Supply and demand right?

Yes and no they have cheaper ones there too. I tend to stick to the thicker and branded ones

Yeah that works too I shoulda said that. I'm careless with them cause they are only 10 bucks and the smoke shop is an excuse to get out the house for a few mins alone :rofl:
I dont care too much for preserving them cause I always have multiple as soon as one gets foggy ill go buy 2 more.

And they rarely get foggy or black anymore since you turned me on to cold starts. Mr big boy lungs over there just needs to learn the technique. At @Buzzard's party we can show him. :rofl: :rofl:
I don't care for cold starts......I like my dabs in a Blender style Banger which is much like a terp slurper but way easier to clean. I go from torched dabs to e-nail dabs to herb in a ball type vape. I probably do a bit of each over the course of a day. The only thing I smoke is hash. I like to mix it up.

Your going about this all wrong first rolling all those joints is much and that involves way too much smoking which expels more energy.. I just flip a switch and have been hitting in between post :cooldance::lildab:
@Badfinger you could have rolled 10 joints. But we already ripped like 2 dabs. We are already way ahead of you partner! :toke: :pighug:

:thumbsup: I can fit my small rider between them :baked:
Green Hornet.JPG

Your going about this all wrong first rolling all those joints is much and that involves way too much smoking which expels more energy.. I just flip a switch and have been hitting in between post :cooldance::lildab:
Oh yea Mr 21st Century man, well when the grid goes down and we're living in post-apocalyptic times, 420 and I gonna be sittin on our porches smokin doobs, while u guys are jones'n for a high. So there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back