Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1695045875597.jpg

Oh yea Mr 21st Century man, well when the grid goes down and we're living in post-apocalyptic times, 420 and I gonna be sittin on our porches smokin doobs, while u guys are jones'n for a high. So there!

:yeahthat: :headbang:

well, provided the apocalypse don't obliterate our porchez....:rolleyes2: :mrgreen: ppp

Oh yea Mr 21st Century man, well when the grid goes down and we're living in post-apocalyptic times, 420 and I gonna be sittin on our porches smokin doobs, while u guys are jones'n for a high. So there!
But.... when you blow through all your weed. Just know Me and @Lil Dab will be there for you with our reserve of dabs. :pighug:

Need a pill cutter! That would do it

1) obtain a diamond...i.e. the hardest substance known to man....2) try to slice off a piece with a razor blade...i.e. pill cutter......g'head, i'll wait :goodluck: ppp

Im with you bad. I dont smoke dabs either.Im a bong type guy mostly and cones are my go too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back