Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a poet
And didn’t know it
But my feet show it
’Cause they’re Longfellows
Nice Rhymes Deeds GIF - Nice Rhymes Deeds Sharpton GIFs

Yeah hasn’t helped for the first few minutes. It’s kinda runny

The BSSR that i am dabbing is that way I found putting it in the frig then collecting on my cold plate that was in the frig also does the trick

After covid came along, sharing a joint was a little risky, so when I entertained.......instead of rolling a joint for three to share, I just rolled 3 and everyone got their own.....problem solved and no one argued

great mindz :headbang: after covid hit the scene, i don't share jack shit that involvez anybody puttin their mouth on it :nono: i hardly ever have any company, but if i do, i have an xtra bong i let em smoke out of....or i'll jus roll em a joint or whatever....otherwize, "otherz" are jus plain shit outa luck! :shooty: ppp

Yeah some they have a bunch of these different style honeybee's. I have another one that is DB I think dab brother or something:shrug:

View attachment 1633214

Never been there before but they have a web page i have 3-4 of these ones there nice especially when you get into the seamless ones

They carry those at my smoke shop and were $14.99! I didn’t care for the giant bucket size wanted smaller bucket with thicker walls!

Need a pill cutter! That would do it
I still have crushers from when i snorted pills but i feel it may stick to it and be a bitch to get out if it doesn’t just shatter! I will try something eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back