Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blog entry '6 weeks'
https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/6-weeks.1643/
IMG_2110.png

There is a art to it hard to explain handling the rosin was tricky

and just about everything else :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wouldn’t even try it with bro in laws stuff cuz I could only imagine but how nasty does your swordfish get trying to load globs of resin into it?

I wouldn’t even try it with bro in laws stuff cuz I could only imagine but how nasty does your swordfish get trying to load globs of resin into it?

That is tricky it gets kind of nasty more from the leftover residues. I use the swordfish mainly for bought concentrates it's way cleaner. I mostly use the seahorse on go any more

That is tricky it gets kind of nasty more from the leftover residues. I use the swordfish mainly for bought concentrates it's way cleaner. I mostly use the seahorse on go any more
Ya stuff u can scoop up with a dab spoon and dump in is the ticket! Couldn’t imagine trying to get a glob if resin off the tool and into bottom of swordfish! Unless u press the button with lid open and touch to bottom in an attempt to melt the glob off the tool! :shrug:

! Unless u press the button with lid open and touch to bottom in an attempt to melt the glob off the tool! :shrug:

That's pretty much what you do with some stuff a lot of my rosin turns buttery within 24-48 hrs then its not bad. But some is a pain pretty sure that's how bill loads his

Ya stuff u can scoop up with a dab spoon and dump in is the ticket! Couldn’t imagine trying to get a glob if resin off the tool and into bottom of swordfish! Unless u press the button with lid open and touch to bottom in an attempt to melt the glob off the tool! :shrug:
You tried heating up your dab tool or a razor blade and just slicing that rock? Or even squishing it with heat? Should be much easier to bust off little pieces if it's flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back