Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some jeano the Duke rosin that's been "curing" for at least a month or 2 :crying:
PXL_20230919_220437035.jpg

Oh yea Mr 21st Century man, well when the grid goes down and we're living in post-apocalyptic times, 420 and I gonna be sittin on our porches smokin doobs, while u guys are jones'n for a high. So there!
But.... when you blow through all your weed. Just know Me and @Lil Dab will be there for you with our reserve of dabs. :pighug:

Did you all forget I barely make it between harvests so what makes you think I’ll have anything to smoke after the apocalypse?:confused1:

Yes sir. When I smoke with others Ill pack up a pre rolled cone.

when i smoke with otherz.........................................................oh, but wait, i don't smoke with otherz :rofl: :mrgreen: ppp

when i smoke with otherz.........................................................oh, but wait, i don't smoke with otherz :rofl: :mrgreen: ppp
After covid came along, sharing a joint was a little risky, so when I entertained.......instead of rolling a joint for three to share, I just rolled 3 and everyone got their own.....problem solved and no one argued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back