Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695051445020.gif

1695051496428.gif

Issue 2 here on the ballot in Ohio on Nov 7.

Up to 6 per person, 12 per family to grow.

Right now polling is looking like its going to pass by a pretty good margin, but we'll see how things go.

Does maturity matter? Here it’s the same but 3 mature 3 immature per person up to 2 people per household

@riggosbuds ...according to our German contact that is political lip service.....:headbang:...it won't happen.......but we keep our fingers crossed.

There is a Cannabis card in the UK that you can get that says you are a cannabis grower for meds ...so if you get caught it is supposed to cover you for a few plants.......
I don't know the exact details but I can get you info from someone who has one if you want to know.........:headbang:
I would really appreciate that as I'm trying to get my mother a cannabis card as she has many conditions that cause pain such as arthritis. Tennis elbow. And somthing else that has no medication for it I can't remember what it is called but yes please if u can as me and my mother are trying really hard to get her legal weed and she has tried CBD products such as drops and sweets but it wasn't till I got her a smoke of her own joint she felt great for a whole 3 days of no pain on 1 joint I would rather than then her eating 6 pills a day

Issue 2 here on the ballot in Ohio on Nov 7.

Up to 6 per person, 12 per family to grow.

Right now polling is looking like its going to pass by a pretty good margin, but we'll see how things go.
That's how it is here too. Not that anyone is counting right? They should come count how many succulents we have, that is the real crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back