Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck with it @riggosbuds ... :pass: ...same Dream here.....IF they ever Legalise.........:watering:....I've got 11,000 sq mtrs of blue sky to grow under.......

Yea they will have to legalize it at some point Germany is appealing to leagalise it in the next few months soon we will be the only country where you cannot grow or consume it unless u have a cannacard which is nearly impossible to get

Damn......I don't know what to put on my Want list first........ :pass: ......

I'm lost?
uJNwT9.gif

:pass:

Yea they will have to legalize it at some point Germany is appealing to leagalise it in the next few months soon we will be the only country where you cannot grow or consume it unless u have a cannacard which is nearly impossible to get

@riggosbuds ...according to our German contact that is political lip service.....:headbang:...it won't happen.......but we keep our fingers crossed.

There is a Cannabis card in the UK that you can get that says you are a cannabis grower for meds ...so if you get caught it is supposed to cover you for a few plants.......
I don't know the exact details but I can get you info from someone who has one if you want to know.........:headbang:

@riggosbuds ...according to our German contact that is political lip service.....:headbang:...it won't happen.......but we keep our fingers crossed.

There is a Cannabis card in the UK that you can get that says you are a cannabis grower for meds ...so if you get caught it is supposed to cover you for a few plants.......
I don't know the exact details but I can get you info from someone who has one if you want to know.........:headbang:

Issue 2 here on the ballot in Ohio on Nov 7.

Up to 6 per person, 12 per family to grow.

Right now polling is looking like its going to pass by a pretty good margin, but we'll see how things go.

Damn......I don't know what to put on my Want list first........ :pass: ......
U only need to add 40lbs in beer cans to cool yourself down! I am assuming it won’t do much with all the extra weight u are lugging around! That tiger beer must be potent for them to come up with a dumb idea like this! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back