Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..... :headbang: ....it is not Legal in Spain........but I don't Think they aggressively persue it.............:watering:......

Canada Sounds like Eutopia........we have Canadian growers you could yap to....gets some practical info.........:headbang:
I always thought in Tenerife it was legal to grow 4 plants per household but that's not mainland Spain so laws may be different and yea my family owned a cattle farm in Canada however they don't really like cannabis due to past when it was illegal but my dream is to grow cannabis for a living in the UK even if it was just for hemp but hopefully soon it will be legal and I would make my own genetics as I am already trying to do but confined to my space

Morning @MedCzech ... :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

I'm getting the Twitch to set seed off now..........:headbang:...I hung on coz I know I have to go back to the UK..........But...I expected to be there mid August...not still sitting waiting now.

Peas and beans should be in now too.......:pass:....
Do it 👍

As I am grinding up Double Bubble to replace my one hitter Container's weed, This weed is actually more frosty on the inside.............. And it's close to being the avalanche on the outside!
These are fairly dense nugs, but they're not rock hard. I'll bet that Gram for Gram, the amount of cannabinoids is pretty high.
I hadn't Any since the dry, so I'm testing a little bit of this cured. It doesn't slap you hard like Knows Candy. It's a sneaker. Very very smooth for a hit from a metal one hitter! :eyebrows: :headbang:
My allergies are raging, so I can't tell you exactly what it tastes like, but it's pretty damn good and way different than Knows Candy. it seems to be pretty head dominant at the moment.
I think when I get back home,........... you see I'm trying to be bit positive today.............. I think I'm gonna vape some in my Herbal Aire.
I'll have me a nice THC/CBD cannacoffee ready when I leave the house. I wonder what country the doctor I'm seeing today got their doctorate from ? It's always a mystery when you go to the VA!:face:

My one Bloodstone droopy girl pot has perked up! No idea what the hell their problem was, but they're still getting SST tonight! I have no idea why that one pot, out of 5, reacted in such a manner. Since it's all three, it's gotta be pot related. By perking up after a period of time that it was overwatering. That's just can't be. At least not my head. They were all the same size and stage of growth as the other pots and they weighed the same as the other ppts.
I don't get it but it is what it is and they're doing better. Still gonna hit them with them hormones!

I always thought in Tenerife it was legal to grow 4 plants per household but that's not mainland Spain so laws may be different and yea my family owned a cattle farm in Canada however they don't really like cannabis due to past when it was illegal but my dream is to grow cannabis for a living in the UK even if it was just for hemp but hopefully soon it will be legal and I would make my own genetics as I am already trying to do but confined to my space

Good Luck with it @riggosbuds ... :pass: ...same Dream here.....IF they ever Legalise.........:watering:....I've got 11,000 sq mtrs of blue sky to grow under........

1421157_645728762164814_5464365541994997035_o.jpg
1557312_645728875498136_4722091491155303288_o.jpg
10258755_645728838831473_4023019717463716764_o.jpg
1015926_646652488739108_334873111311356062_o.jpg

Everyone Worries about the Death @JM ......... :bighug: ...but what we Should Worry about is the Dying.

Sometimes death is a relief....it is the end of suffering.

I Hope you and your Mom can get over it.....and Remember the Love. :karmacloud:
Spot on Mossy... We are doing ok... and I am glad he is not suffering... it is sad but better than watching him in pain every day and miserable.

much love!

Spot on Mossy... We are doing ok... and I am glad he is not suffering... it is sad but better than watching him in pain every day and miserable.

much love!

:bighug: Big Fat Hug @JM ..how's your Mom.....?.............is she going to be okaY on her own....or is she going to want You back home......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back