Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Num nums! :eyebrows::yay:
View attachment 1632912

They had fancy ass donuts but not for me!
View attachment 1632909

They were mocking me! :crying:
View attachment 1632911

The @Lil Dab donut! :haha::rofl:
View attachment 1632910
1695053969358.gif

I would really appreciate that as I'm trying to get my mother a cannabis card as she has many conditions that cause pain such as arthritis. Tennis elbow. And somthing else that has no medication for it I can't remember what it is called but yes please if u can as me and my mother are trying really hard to get her legal weed and she has tried CBD products such as drops and sweets but it wasn't till I got her a smoke of her own joint she felt great for a whole 3 days of no pain on 1 joint I would rather than then her eating 6 pills a day

I've tagged one of the UK mods for you......... :headbang: ....Good Luck........

The Lil Stick tent is smelling pretty fine this morning.......Might hang out here all day........my happy place..... :cooldance:
20230918_093615.jpg

pigs n a glazed blanket? Or is that not a donut?
Whatever they are basted with before being baked is kinda sweet and its all the sugar i can handle for breakfast!

I really wanna try some dmt. But damn its hard to find in my neck of the woods. Or I just dont know the right people
It's hard to find in general but your best bet if you're looking for just a personal amount is it's coming up on the time of year when ppl start going south of the border to visit relatives. Have em ask while they're down there , bring back some, not a guarantee but it's worked before

It's hard to find in general but your best bet if you're looking for just a personal amount is it's coming up on the time of year when ppl start going south of the border to visit relatives. Have em ask while they're down there , bring back some, not a guarantee but it's worked before
U telling him to hire a smuggler?? :shrug: :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back